Package Name : Dharamshala-Dalhousie Tour
Package Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Himachal Tour Package Day 01 :
Delhi – Dharamshala (Adventure time 9 hours 460 kms)
Arrive at Amritsar Railroad Station and transfer by road to Dharamshala (Adventure time 3 hrs 90kms) the central township of the Kangra Valley district and is sublimely set to the foundation of the Dhauldhar mountains.
Later visit the Tibetan religious community in Maclodganj (upper Dharamshala) a seat of Tibetan profound pioneer Dalai Lama. Dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel in Dharamshala.
Himachal Tour Package Day 02:Dharamshala
Soak up the enchantment of the ‘White Extents’ and of history and nature as much as you can while going by the Tibetan Religious community, St. John’s congregation in the wild, Trichund Pinnacle, Odichi cottages, Dal lake, Naddi. Shop in the bazaar for Tibetan crafted works at night. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Himachal Tour Package Day 03: Dharamshala – Dalhousie
(Adventure time 10 hrs by surface 200kms)
In the morning check out from lodging. Drive to Khajjiar, a residential area celebrated for its grand excellence.
Overnight stay at Khajjiar.
Himachal Tour Package Day 04:Dalhousie – Nearby Touring
Course through a hypnotizing knowledge. With the dense wild tendency of Deodhar with the huge emerald knees of Khajjar, the glorious mountain sees the unique excellence of LakshkarMandi, Kalapat and Bakrota round. Stay in Dalhousie overnight.
Himachal Tour Package Day 05:
Dalhousie – Delhi
Check out from a hotel and depart to Delhi. Upon arrival drop at Railway station for onward journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 8 Nights accommodation on twin / Triple sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfasts & Dinners (8 times only).
- All transfer & sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Indigo car.
- Ac will not operate in hilly area.
- Toll taxes, parking charges and Driver allowances.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
Note : Early check in & late checkout is subject availability as per hotel policy.
- The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Any adventure activities, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance and Room heater charges will be extra as per hotel policy.
- Anything not mentioned in the above