Package Name : Har Ki Dun Trek
Package Duration : 07 Days
Har Ki Dun Trek
The Harki dun trek is one of the most beautiful treks, which goes through the unexplored parts of Gharwal Himalayas. In the middle of the trek, you will come across the Swargarohini snow peak which is also called bears bequest of the mythical stairway to heaven. When you are at the small hamlet Osla you will find the famous Duryodhana Temple. You will also have the chance to camp under the brilliant night skywith stars all around you and the majestic sunrise while you are at Sankri. While you are passing through the small streams in the trek, you will witness the grazing grounds of the horses and cows.
Duration: 7 Days.
Grade: Easy To Moderate.
Max Altitude: 12,000 Ft
Trekking Km: 44 Kms.
Trail Type: Round trail. The trek starts and ends at Sankri.
Meal: Veg and Eggs on trail.
Rail head: Dehradun is the nearest rail head to the base camp.
Base Camp: Sankri (10 hrs drive from Dehradun)
Best Season: Round the year except monsoon. More snow in the winter months until April.
Snow: December to April
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri
Day 2: Sankri to Pauni Garaat via Taluka
Day 3: Pauni Garaat to Kalkattiyadhaar
Day 4: Kalkattiyadhar to Har Ki Doon
Day 5: Har Ki Doon to Pauni Garaat via Osla
Day 6: Pauni Garaat to Sankri via Taluka
Day 7: Sankri to Dehradun
Note: On Day 7, you’ll reach Dehradun by 6 pm. You can book your travel any time after 8 pm.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, crampon, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
- Government service tax 9.0%
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- The tariff does not include barbeque, personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc.