Package Name : Kashmir Tour
Package Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days
About This Tour – Kashmir tour packages for family and couples is a perfect choice to admire the true beauty of Kerala. Tour starts from a land of cochin (Kochi) and ends with beautiful memories, smiles and stories to share at Trivamndrum(Thiruvananthapuram) on the 8th and final day of this mesmerizing tour. Tour covers everything from waterfalls, Lakes, Gardens, and some historic siting as well. From Eravikulam National Park, beaches to House boats, This Kerala Tour Package will be an Adventurous, refreshing, and joyful
Kashmir Tour [Day 01: Arrival Srinagar Tour]
On arrival at Srinagar pick up from airport and transfer you to houseboat. Check in at houseboat, after freshen up and in the evening enjoy Shikara ride on Dal Lake and witness the marvel of the nature that is beyond visual and verbal descriptions. The Sun-set view from the Shikara will engulf your heart and leave your spell bound. Overnight stay in the houseboat at Srinagar.
Kashmir Tour [Day 02: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (85 Km) 2/3 Hours]
After leisurely breakfast in the houseboat and proceed for tour to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is a famous tourist destination in Kashmir, known for its inviting natural beauty, landscape and alpine flowers, pine trees and sycamore silver birch. Evening return back to Srinagar and overnight stay at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Kashmir Tour [Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg (60 Km) 2 Hours]
After the breakfast viewing the enigmatic beauty of the nature on the houseboat. Later proceed to Gulmarg the scenic tour destination in Kashmir, famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. Overnight stay at Gulmarg hotel.
Kashmir Tour [Day 04: Gulmarg Sightseeing Tour]
After breakfast today full day sightseeing tour of Gulmarg and visiting Alpather Lake the picturesque Lake when even during the mid June lump of ice is seen floating, Baba Reshi Shrine, Gondola, Cable Car to Kongdor, Khilanmarg, Skiing, St Marys Church and Maharani Temple. Evening return back on time and overnight stay at hotel in Gulmarg.
Kashmir Tour [Day 05: Gulmarg – Pahalgam (150 Km) 4 Hours]
After early breakfast drive to Pahalgam a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also address as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amarnath Yatra. At night dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Kashmir Tour [Day 06: Pahalgam Sightseeing Tour]
After leisure breakfast today full day local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Pahalgam is very popular for trekking, pony trekking, fishing, camping and nature walks. So take pleasure in the tour and treasure remarkable and lovable memories to relish in forever. At night dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Kashmir Tour [Day 07: Pahalgam – Srinagar (85 Km) 2/3 Hours]
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Srinagar. On arrival check in at pre -booked hotel and after refresh proceed for local sightseeing tour visiting to Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Shankarcharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine. After memorable tour dinner at night and overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Kashmir Tour [Day 08: Srinagar – Departure]
After leisurely breakfast, on time transfer you to Srinagar airport to board flight for onwards journey or way back home.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Assistance upon arrival by our Srinagar Airport/ Jammu Railway Station representative.
- All transfers between Airport/Railway Station –hotel– Airport/Railway Station by AC Vehicle.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast & Dinner in hotel.
- All sightseeing and transfer as per programme.
- Well experience & bilingual drive till the Departure.
- All expenses related to Vehicle such as Toll Tax, Parking, Permit, and Driver Allowances
- All the applicable taxes.
- The Above given rates are per couple on twin sharing basis.
- Child below 5yrs on complimentary basis.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages etc
- Entrance fee / Local Guide / at any place during the tour
- Meals not mentioned in the “Inclusions” section.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes section.
- Cable Car / Pony ride in Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in vehicle in Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg due to restrictions
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, Transport Strik, breakdown or any natural calamities.