Package Name : Kerala Tour
Package Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
About This Tour – Kerala tour packages for family and couples is a perfect choice to admire the true beauty of Kerala. Tour starts from a land of cochin (Kochi) and ends with beautiful memories, smiles and stories to share at Trivamndrum(Thiruvananthapuram) on the 8th and final day of this mesmerizing tour. Tour covers everything from waterfalls, Lakes, Gardens, and some historic siting as well. From Eravikulam National Park, beaches to House boats, This Kerala Tour Package will be a Adventurous, refreshing, and joyful.
Kerala Tour PackageDay 01: Arrival at Cochin – Munnar Tour (140Km/4 hrs)
Kerala tour starts with greet by our representative who then would receive you and drive to Munnar with scenic beauty of the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, and perched about 1600 m above sea level,. This hill station of Munnar is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking. On arrival check- in to the hotel & Rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Kerala TourPackage Day 02: Munnar
Tour resumes after morning breakfast before full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Here visit to Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy and relax near the tea gardens and appreciated the beauty of nature as you share romantic talks. Later return back on time to the hotel and enjoy the stimulating hot tea sitting outside in the garden. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Kerala Tour Package Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (140 km/5 hrs)
Morning after breakfast checks out from hotel and depart to continue tour for Thekkady by road. En route visit the panoramic Western Ghat hills covered with spice plantations and an occasional view of waterfalls and streams, several types of spice plantations like cardamom, vanilla, pepper, cinnamon and clove. Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India . The 120 years old ‘Surki’ dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. This sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq.Kms, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 Sq.Kms. The Country’s sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. On arrival at Thekkady, check into hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Thekkady.
Kerala Tour Package Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey Houseboat (45 Km 1Hrs)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Alleppey check in your houseboat… a round about tour, in which the cruise takes you through the clear waters of the prominent Punnamada Lake, the Nehru Trophy snake boat race. By noon cruise through paddyfields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and coir village…….etc. .With the Kuttanad region and the VembanadKayal nearby, Alappuzha (earlier known as Alleppey) attracts tourists throughout the year. The criss-crossing canals in the area evoke comparisons with Venice, but the differences are also substantial. Each has an identity of its own. Amongst the notable sights is the VembanadKayal, the place is famous for the snake boat races and also Kuttanad region is a vast area of partly reclaimed land, covered with bright green paddy fields, separated by dikes. The level of water is a few feet higher than the level of the surrounding land.It is an amazing labyrinth of shimmering waterways composed of lakes, canals, rivers and rivulets. Lined with dense tropical greenery, it offers a glimpse into rural life-styles of Kerala. Kuttanad is a backwater paradise and an ideal destination for a backwater cruise in Kerala. It is possible to drift along in a houseboat and enjoy the scenic view of the Kerala countryside…. It is the best way to experience Kerala village life and the exotic beauty of Kerala, after spending the night at the romantic Vattakayal Lake overnight stay at houseboat.
Kerala Tour Day 05- Drop to Cochi Airport
It is the time for Departure………………! Drive to Cochi Airport / Railway station we will assist you with all check out formalities.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Assistance upon arrival by our Kerala Airport/Railway Station representative.
- All transfers between Airport/Railway Station –hotel– Airport/Railway Station by AC Vehicle.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
- All sightseeing and tour as per programmed.
- Well experience & bilingual drive till the Departure.
- All expenses related to Vehicle such as Toll Tax, Parking, Permit, and Driver Allowances
- All the applicable taxes.
- The Above given rates are per couple on twin sharing basis.
- Child below 5yrs on complimentary basis.
- Airfare to and from Kerala.
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- Entrance fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Adventure activity like Safari, Boating, Surfing etc.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, Transport Strik, breakdown or any natural calamities.