Package Name : Nag Tibba
Nag Tibba trek also known as the trek to the Serpent’s Peak showcases the best serenity and exciting trekking routes through thick jungles and meadows. It is a wonderful delight for the people from all around the world who loves adventure.
It also refresh people from routine boring work life making and make an ideal weekend getaway destination about 3022 m above sea level. It is a less explored trekking route near Mussoorie but there is so much to witness and relish. Garhwal Himalayas are the pioneering protector of Nag Tibba and this is the highest peak in the range. The rich flora and fauna in the forests one will find before reaching the peak are the main attraction that keeps trekkers come back to attend its reverberating beauty. It is an amazing option to enjoy the views of Bandarpoonch Peak, the Gangotri Peaks, Kedarnath Peak, Changabang Peaks and the Doon Valley.
This trek also offers you the camping and once you get the feeling of staying amidst a perfect space to look at the sky and gaze at the twinkling stars, you will surely come back to relive the moment. This trek is must and recommended trek for beginners as it is shortest trek than the others.
Duration: 2 Days
Max Altitude: 9,910 Ft.
Trekking Km: 16 Kms
Temperature: 16 to 25 degrees (days) and 8 to 16 degrees (nights) during March, 14 to 22 degrees (days) and 6 to14 degrees (nights) between September and December.
Trail Type: Round trail. The trek starts and ends at Pantwari village
Best Season: Round the year except monsoon. More snow in the winter months until April
Snow: December to March
Batch Size: 22-25 trekkers including Male and female
Services from: Dehradun to Dehradun
Food: Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
Day 1: Dehradun to Pantwari village drive and trek to Nag Tibba Temple
Day 2: Nag Tibba Temple to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Dehradun
Note: On Day 2, you’ll reach Dehradun by 8 pm. You can book your travel any time after 10 pm
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, crampon, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff
- Government service tax 9.0%
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- The tariff does not include barbeque, personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc